"FINDING EMOTIONAL BALANCE & FREEDOM"
WITH KAMALAYA’S LIFE ENHANCEMENT MENTORS
22nd - 28th November 2018“From perception arises emotion;
from emotion arises decision;
from decision arises action;
action creates destiny.”
Having been immersed in monastic lifestyles in India for over a decade,Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentors, Rajesh Ramani, Smitha Jayakumar and Sujay Seshadri, are experienced teachers with a strong background in ancient Asian philosophies. Together, they present a unique opportunity for anyone looking for greater connection and happiness with oneself and others. Their distinctive teaching and mentoring styles have helped many people all over the world to more healthily interact with their emotions.
Guided by Kamalaya's mentors in an intimate group setting of maximum 12,participants explore their emotional habits and learn to more practically and effectively respond to life's challenges. Each day of the retreat offers a new perspective in exploring one’s potential with a particular focus on mental and emotional flexibility. Participants will join Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentors in an intimate group setting where they can explore their emotional habits and learn to more practically and effectively respond to life’s challenges. The retreat will empower participants with:
Insights: Teachings to strengthen awareness of the nature of life, mind and self
Processes: Guided experiential journeys that heal and bring about an inner shift; that is a shift in thought and feeling
Practices: Learning practices that create and nurture positive feelings and habits
Each participant will have two one-to-one mentoring sessions at the beginning and middle of the retreat to develop a personal growth plan, while the group setting offers a special opportunity for a shared journey. This environment promotes greater insights, profound realizations and powerful energy in daily practices that are unavailable in an individualized setting.
Healing treatments in Kamalaya’s Wellness Sanctuary enhance the inward journey, comforting and nurturing the physical body.
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Full board of Kamalaya's Inspired Healthy Cuisine
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 5 morning group sessions
- 5 afternoon group sessions
- 1x 60 minute Personal Mentoring Session
- 1x 30 minute Personal Mentoring Session
- 1x 60 minute Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1x 60 minute Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- Choice of 1x 60 minute Vital Essence Oil Massage or 1x 60 minute Thai Massage
- 1x 60 minute Indian Head Massage
- 1x 30 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- One wellness gift bag
For further information please email us reservations(at)kamalaya.com
Rajesh Ramani, a life enhancement mentor and teacher, has trained and worked in spiritual philosophy for the past 18 years. He has traveled widely and has addressed diverse audiences across the globe, helping to bring balance in the philosophies and perceptions of individuals and organizations. An excellent motivational speaker, Rajesh believes in ‘Finding Balance through Awareness’. Through powerful processes of reflection and insights he helps you become free of conflicting repetitive responses, heal unresolved emotions, establish greater connection in relationships and rediscover core strengths and values.
Smitha Jayakumar was drawn to explore spiritual philosophy when she was doing her graduation in Nutrition and Dietietics. This life changing experience inspired her to recourse life and for 10 years Smitha volunteered – teaching and guiding people in their individual journeys and challenges. Smitha joined the Kamalaya team in 2011. Bringing listening and intuitiveness, Smitha works with clients believing that inner freedom and clarity arising from awareness can give creative solutions to problems.
Sujay Seshadri, a personal coach and life skills trainer, is inspired by the vision of making a difference to individual lives and hence the world at large. Having been exposed to esoteric spiritual truths and with deep insights in the intricacies of the human mind, Sujay has for the last 16 years worked with audiences across all echelons of society and all parts of the world enabling people to discover greater levels of commitment, success, love and increased physical and emotional wellbeing, merely by bringing about a shift in their perception. Sujay believes that life is a constant process of learning and feels motivated and blessed to share his learning and experiences with others.
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht including 10% service charge & 7% VAT
- Prices are per room per stay (with all retreat inclusions for one person in single room & with all retreat inclusions for two persons in double room)
- Check-in time 14:00 and Check-out time 12:00
- Minimum age for retreats is 18
- Rates, services charge and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
- Retreat Package prices are applicable for the mentioned periods only.
- Any treatments, services or meals not utilized cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Any cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full booking
- Any cancellation within 21 days of arrival will be charged at 50% of the full booking
30% deposit of total package amount is required to secure your space and accommodation 60 days before arrival.
Kamalaya requires the remaining balance of total package amount 30 days prior to arrival date.
Non arrival & early check-out policy:
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Kamalaya Koh Samui will charge 100% of the total booking fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up to date booking confirmation.
Group retreats may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control or if the minimum number of confirmed participants to hold a group retreat is not reached. We therefore strongly advise that all guests take out adequate travel insurance. Kamalaya cannot be held responsible for flights and travel arrangements in the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Kamalaya. If and when a retreat is cancelled by Kamalaya, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another Kamalaya wellness package during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later visit at Kamalaya.