Already benchmarked as the blueprint for future wellness retreats and spa holidays, award winning Kamalaya offers exciting employment opportunities for people who genuinely care about the well-being and happiness of others. The sanctuary comprises a 75-room wellness resort, featuring two restaurants, a tea lounge and extensive wellness and spa facilities. Kamalaya offers wellness solutions that include over 70 treatments from Eastern and Western healing traditions, as well as programs, retreats and holistic classes, all within a resort of outstanding natural beauty. There are many personal and professional growth development opportunities across our wellness and hospitality departments. We are looking for individuals who truly care about people, health and wellbeing and who can provide the best possible service to our guests. We strongly believe that it isn't just our guests who can explore and experience life's potential at Kamalaya, but our employees as well. Whichever role you might apply for, you can expect to receive the training and on-going support necessary both for your own development and for the team as a whole. Kamalaya offers competitive packages, benefits and conditions in all positions.
If you would like to apply for any of the currently listed vacancies below please send your CV to our HR department at the following email address: careers(at)kamalaya.com
Come and join us - feel life's potential!
Kamalaya Koh Samui is an award-winning 76-room Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa located amid a lush, tropical landscape on the southern coastline of Koh Samui, Thailand. Kamalaya offers a unique holistic lifestyle concept for enhanced wellbeing, integrating healing practices and treatments from East and West, a beautiful natural environment, inspired healthy cuisine, customised programs ranging from the popular Detox, Stress & Burnout, as well as Healthy Lifestyle, Yoga Synergy and Emotional Balance. Kamalaya features two restaurants, a tea lounge, and extensive wellness and spa facilities.
We are seeking a passionate, energetic and operationally focused Financial Controller to oversee, direct and manage the Finance Department, and supports the development, implementation, maintenance and administration of all financial controls and accounting procedures within the resort. This challenging role with responsibilities for financial reporting, budgets, control of cash funds and assets, organising efficient treasury, purchasing and store room management requires an outgoing personality with enthusiasm and leadership skills to drive the Finance Team through exceptional people and communication skills. This is a rewarding role for a team player who is highly organised, structured and efficient, who enjoys attention to details and is focused on achieving tangible results working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
The most suitable candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- 8 years plus accounting experience with at least 10 years in a managerial positions.
- Experience of working in an International environment and for a company that requires the ability to communicate with a culturally diverse group of peers and customers.
- Working experience with an island resort and/or abroad is a bonus.
- Strong analytical as well as interpersonal communication skills.
- Financial system and business modelling skills.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
The role will report to Kamalaya’s General Manager.
This position is open to Thai Citizens only.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to gm(at)kamalaya.com
Personal Trainer (2 position)
• Possess the ability to motivate and enthuse people from a wide range of backgrounds
• High school diploma and certification classes; associates or bachelor's degree in fitness-related field may be preferred
• Male or Female, ask not over 32 years old
• Good communication and 'people' skills
• An outgoing and friendly personality
• A tactful approach and responsible attitude to health and safety
• The ability to motivate and inspire people
• Basic Knowledge of nutrition and healthy foods
• Good fitness levels
• Thai natiionals only
• Female Ages 22-30 years and Only Thai Nationality
• At least 1 years experience in similar position
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Good command of spoken & written in English
SPA Therapist (Many position-Urgent)
• Experience in similar position or 150 hours Thai massage certification
• Basic communication in English