Kamalaya Koh Samui is an award-winning 76-room Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa located amid a lush, tropical landscape on the southern coastline of Koh Samui, Thailand. Kamalaya offers a unique holistic lifestyle concept for enhanced wellbeing, integrating healing practices and treatments from East and West, a beautiful natural environment, inspired healthy cuisine, customised programs ranging from the popular Detox, Stress & Burnout, as well as Healthy Lifestyle, Yoga Synergy and Emotional Balance. Kamalaya features two restaurants, a tea lounge, and extensive wellness and spa facilities.
Already benchmarked as the blueprint for future wellness retreats and spa holidays, award winning Kamalaya offers exciting employment opportunities for people who genuinely care about the well-being and happiness of others. The sanctuary comprises a 76-room wellness resort, featuring two restaurants, a tea lounge and extensive wellness and spa facilities. Kamalaya offers wellness solutions that include over 70 treatments from Eastern and Western healing traditions, as well as programs, retreats and holistic classes, all within a resort of outstanding natural beauty. There are many personal and professional growth development opportunities across our wellness and hospitality departments. We are looking for individuals who truly care about people, health and wellbeing and who can provide the best possible service to our guests. We strongly believe that it isn't just our guests who can explore and experience life's potential at Kamalaya, but our employees as well. Whichever role you might apply for, you can expect to receive the training and on-going support necessary both for your own development and for the team as a whole. Kamalaya offers competitive packages, benefits and conditions in all positions.
If you would like to apply for any of the currently listed vacancies below please send your CV to our HR department at the following email address: careers(at)kamalaya.com
Come and join us - feel life's potential!
Meditation and Life Change / Transformation Expert
Summary: Responsible for developing and delivering meditation as a modality to guests through various channels, including group classes, workshops, lectures and private sessions. In addition to this the position will work closely with the Naturopathic team in delivering guest consultations with regard to stress management and mind body balance as well as creating new sessions for emotional support particularly during detoxification.
Experience: Three – Five years of active teaching practice to diverse audiences is required as well as proven proficiency in counseling. Some deeper knowledge of mind dynamics and stress management are also preferable.
Qualifications: Have achieved a qualification from recognized University or institution. Training or degrees in psychology or Yoga are most relevant.
Special Skills: A deep commitment to healing and to serving others. A respect for and desire to learn about other healing modalities and openness and passion for learning and the ability to work with other practitioners as part of a team. Outstanding in particular field of interest/practice and a desire to share these modalities with guests and colleagues for the continued improvement of the service on offer at Kamalaya. A self-motivated team player with a personable disposition and excellent people skills, including the ability to relate to people in a friendly, understanding and professional manner will be appropriate.
English proficiency: Excellent written and spoken
Digital Marketing Manager
Summary : Responsibility for assisting in the formulation of digital marketing strategy and plans to forge strong loyalty and repeat visits from existing customers and proactively acquiring new customers, while overseeing all elements of the day to day operation of Kamalaya’s digital marketing channels
- Assisting in the development and implementation of Kamalaya’s annual digital marketing plan
- Managing the implementation of digital marketing strategies, monitoring analytics and tracking and reporting performance for all aspects of Kamalaya’s online activities individually and collectively
- Managing online traffic and driving projects for SEO to improve search, website rankings and performance, affiliates, online partnerships and referrals, email campaigns, social media and PPC across our key international markets
- Continually reviewing website content (written and multi-media), identifying areas for improvement and development, to ensure that we continue to excite and inspire our visitors through engaging and original content
- Communicating the voice of Kamalaya through all digital marketing channels, managing inspiring and integrated campaigns throughout the online space, in particular through social media and email marketing campaigns
- Coordination of all written and multimedia content working with our in-house Copywriter and Video Production team, including written copy, videos and photography, ensuring that all digital marketing materials are produced in line with and conforming to Kamalaya brand guidelines
- Contribute to marketing & communication strategy as required by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Managing and implementing e-commerce projects as required by Director of Sales & Marketing
- Oversee and manage all employees/consultants within his/her control, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service or conduct are maintained at all times – to include external photographers and video producers etc.
- Ongoing responsibilities & projects as agreed from time to time
- In addition, the Employee is also required to perform such other duties as are customarily performed by one holding such position in other, same, or similar businesses or enterprises as that engaged in by the Company, and shall also render such other services and duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Company
- Develop, monitor and update as necessary the departmental standards and procedures to ensure it conforms to business
- Oversee the timely completion of tasks according to deadlines.
- Deal swiftly and responsibly with communications while ensuring the speedy distribution of documents to the relevant departments.
- Complete all reporting and other administrative requirements so as to facilitate future business planning.
Responsible for co-ordination, supervision and maintain of the data processing resources and operations of Kamalaya Co., Ltd, ensuring that all computers, terminals, power supplies, Software and Internet System are installed, interfaces with other system and maintained to the company standard.
- Minimum 5 years in IT Manager in a five star hotel or similar property.
- Degree or Certificate in Information Technology / Computer Science, including training certificates of all courses attended for knowledge update.
Nurse (1 position)
- Minimum 3 years experience as nurse.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Positive attitude to work good team player and service minded
- Open minded to trying new things or experiences and able to work in a flexible environment