Kamalaya Koh Samui is an award-winning 76-room Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa located amid a lush, tropical landscape on the southern coastline of Koh Samui, Thailand. Kamalaya offers a unique holistic lifestyle concept for enhanced wellbeing, integrating healing practices and treatments from East and West, a beautiful natural environment, inspired healthy cuisine, customised programs ranging from the popular Detox, Stress & Burnout, as well as Healthy Lifestyle, Yoga Synergy and Emotional Balance. Kamalaya features two restaurants, a tea lounge, and extensive wellness and spa facilities.
Already benchmarked as the blueprint for future wellness retreats and spa holidays, award winning Kamalaya offers exciting employment opportunities for people who genuinely care about the well-being and happiness of others. The sanctuary comprises a 76-room wellness resort, featuring two restaurants, a tea lounge and extensive wellness and spa facilities. Kamalaya offers wellness solutions that include over 70 treatments from Eastern and Western healing traditions, as well as programs, retreats and holistic classes, all within a resort of outstanding natural beauty. There are many personal and professional growth development opportunities across our wellness and hospitality departments. We are looking for individuals who truly care about people, health and wellbeing and who can provide the best possible service to our guests. We strongly believe that it isn't just our guests who can explore and experience life's potential at Kamalaya, but our employees as well. Whichever role you might apply for, you can expect to receive the training and on-going support necessary both for your own development and for the team as a whole. Kamalaya offers competitive packages, benefits and conditions in all positions.
If you would like to apply for any of the currently listed vacancies below please send your CV to our HR department at the following email address: careers(at)kamalaya.com
Come and join us - feel life's potential!
Responsible for co-ordination, supervision and maintain of the data processing resources and operations of Kamalaya Co., Ltd, ensuring that all computers, terminals, power supplies, Software and Internet System are installed, interfaces with other system and maintained to the company standard.
- Minimum 5 years in IT Manager in a five star hotel or similar property.
- Degree or Certificate in Information Technology / Computer Science, including training certificates of all courses attended for knowledge update.
Assistant Video Producer
We are searching for a talented Assistant Video Producer to join the existing Sales & Marketing team based in Koh Samui, Thailand. The ideal candidate for this exciting role is an energetic, creative and multi-skilled self-starter who is already well versed in shooting with DSLR cameras and telling visually and editorially compelling stories through the dynamic medium of video.
You are equally comfortable editing as you are shooting and are intuitive when it comes to understanding the language of the brand you are working for. A friendly, team player that loves to learn new skills and works well with others, you will quickly use your initiative to support the existing video production team and contribute new ideas to enhance the quality of content Kamalaya publishes on its multiple marketing and communication platforms.
- Shoot video and stills photography to a high standard using DSLR cameras
- Editing and storytelling skills using Adobe Premiere Pro (Final Cut Pro and/or Davinci Resolve skills are desirable).
- Working knowledge of image editing using programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Up-to-date knowledge of all major social media/publishing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Instagram TV, YouTube
- Ability to produce content in line with Kamalaya’s brand concept and brand guidelines
- Strong team player with a positive, proactive attitude who works well with others
- Passionate about producing engaging content and learning new skills
- Creative thinker who is driven by making memorable videos that inspire others
- Able to work to a tight schedule, plan ahead and work under pressure when necessary
- Ability to work to a brief and take direction from the Web Communications Manager, Multimedia Content Manager and others.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required to arrange and facilitate video shoots in cooperation with other internal departments
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential
The most suited candidate will be a proactive and self-motivated team player with a personable disposition and the ability to juggle workloads and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
This is an ideal role for someone who is genuinely excited about positively growing a world-class brand and who enjoys being an integral member of an inspiring team within an award winning experience.
A competitive salary, company medical insurance and an attractive package of other benefits will be offered. This role is five days per week but some flexibility around working hours is required depending on the needs of the department.
Please email your application explaining why you are inspired to join Kamalaya, together with a full CV, recent references and photograph to careers(at)kamalaya.com.