3rd June - 5th June 2019 | 5th June - 7th June 2019
Kamalaya is delighted to be collaborating with Lime Wood’s Herb House Spa, one of the UK’s most desirable wellness destinations. Kamalaya founders Karina and John Stewart, some of our top therapists and mentors, as well our culinary director Kai Mueller will take up residency at Limewood spa tucked away in the New Forest National Park.
This three-day retreat in a beautiful setting surrounded by nature with a small group of like-minded participants will support each person to reset their body and mind from the stress response to the healing response, calming and rebalancing the nervous system, and enhancing our emotional balance and mental clarity. You will also gain insight as well as tools and resources to continue these changes at home.
“Lime Wood’s Herb House Spa and Kamalaya both share a true appreciation and love for nature and natural wellbeing. Just like Kamalaya’s lush coastal land Lime Wood’s ancient forest surroundings and peaceful gardens provide a vital connection with nature, a powerful healing source that many people are missing in their lives. With excellent hospitality standards and passion for holistic and authentic wellness, we feel that Herb House guests will appreciate having access to the expertise contributed by our Kamalaya team.”
– Karina Stewart, Kamalaya Co-founder, Brand & Concept Director
- Inspiring group talks with Kamalaya founders John Stewart and Karina Stewart and Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentor, a former monk – this is a rare opportunity to personally connect with and learn from the Kamalaya founders
- A group Pranayama and Meditation session in nature
- Early morning movement sessions
- 2 Kamalaya spa treatments
- Delicious healthy food, including breakfast, lunch and dinner during your stay
- 1 personal mentoring session with Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentor
- The ultimate in laid-back luxury accommodation at Lime Wood
- Quiet down time to use the Herb House Spa facilities or explore the New Forest
- Option to book carefully selected treatments from the Herb House range that complement the retreat experience
Prices start from £1,695 per person, on an all-inclusive package.
How to Book?To book email reservations(at)kamalaya.com with the booking code 'kamalaya2019'. Places are limited so please book soon!
“Having visited many spas and wellness destinations around the world I can hand on heart say that nowhere quite revives and resets me like Kamalaya. With over 40 years of combined experience, devoted to a life of spiritual and healing studies and traditions, John and Karina have combined holistic medicine and complementary therapies from Eastern and Western traditions to take a balanced approach to achieving your best physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, and all on the stunning lush coastline of Koh Samui. We could all do with a little more time for ourselves these days, to genuinely and deeply relax, re-charge and re-energise, and I can think of no better guides than John and Karina. So this June, I have invited them and their top team to the New Forest so that you can get a taste of and benefit from a little bit of Kamalaya’s magic without the jet lag!”
– Robin Hutson, Chairman & CEO of Lime Wood and THE PIG hotels