SEA VIEW SUITE
AT KAMALAYA WELLNESS & SPA-RESORT ON KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Koh Samui’s seascape flows into these suites designed to embrace the coastal view. Simple, stylish design and comfortable furnishings allow for nature’s tranquility to permeate your personal resort accommodation. Bathe under a canopy of stars on your private balcony. Situated at the top of the resort, close to Soma Restaurant and Alchemy Tea Lounge.
- Initial wellness consultation with Bio Impedance Analysis
- Complimentary attendance to the scheduled holistic activities (including yoga, qi gong, fitness & meditation sessions)
- Use of lap and relax swimming pools
- Use of steam caverns
- Use of hot and cold plunge pools
- Use of Padma & Shakti fitness centres
- Access to Kamalaya beach
- Paddle board
- …..and amazing sunsets
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes the Fitness Centre and Lap pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the Leisure swimming pool (located at Amrita Cafè) between midday and 4pm.
- Children aged 8 to16 are required to book an ‘extra bed’ at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents.
- Children below the age of 8 may share a bed with parents free of charge and are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Children aged 8 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).
- Children are only permitted to stay in the stand-alone Villa accommodation categories (including pool and beachfront villas).