- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- Initial Wellness Consultation
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Attendance to the scheduled holistic activities
1 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019
Airport transfer (one way): THB 1,600
Meal Plan: Breakfast THB 950, Lunch THB 1,420, Dinner THB 1,780
1 Nov 2019 - 31 Mar 2020
Airport transfer (one way): THB 1,700
Meal Plan: Breakfast THB 1,000, Lunch THB 1,490, Dinner THB 1,870
- Cancellation charges apply to both wellness programs and accommodation bookings
- Any cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full booking
- Any cancellation within 21 days of arrival will be charged at 50% of the full
- 21 Dec. - 12 Jan. each year: 50% of full booking charged if cancelled within 45 days
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht including 10% service charge & 7% VAT
- Prices are per room per night
- Minimum stay 3 nights throughout the year excluding peak season; minimum stay 7 nights during peak season from 21 December 2019 to 12 January 2020
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on New Year's Eve @ THB 6,250/Person
- Check-in time 14:00 and Check-out time 12:00
- Rates, services charge and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
- Compulsory minimum 3 night wellness programs for first time guests staying 3, 4 or 5 nights. This new policy has been introduced to ensure that our first time guests staying for shorter periods fully benefit from Kamalaya as a Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa destination
NON ARRIVAL & EARLY CHECK-OUT POLICY
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Kamalaya Koh Samui will charge 100% of the total booking fee (including accommodation and wellness programs) for the full length of stay and as per the most up to date booking confirmation.
We strongly advise that all guests take out adequate travel insurance in case of unavoidable emergencies that may result in the cancellation of their stay at Kamalaya.
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes the Fitness Centre and Lap pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the Leisure swimming pool (located at Amrita Cafè) between midday and 4pm.
- Children aged 8 to16 are required to book an 'extra bed' at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents.
- Children below the age of 6 may share a bed with parents free of charge and are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Children aged 6 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).
- Children are only permitted to stay in the stand-alone Villa accommodation categories (including pool and beachfront villas).