MEDITATION PRACTICE TIPS
Try these simple suggestions to cultivate your meditation practice at home. There is no need to feel discouraged if you don’t have special cushions or meditation music nearby; these can certainly help but are not essential.
- Start with a simple type of meditation which appeals to you
- Choose a comfortable posture with your back straight
- Be relaxed; be still; be aware of what is happening in and around you
- Bring your focus to an object of attention (a sound, image, mantra, breath, body etc.)
- Focus on this object for 3-4 minutes and then rest for a few minutes
- Repeat this cycle of focus and rest a few times
- Don’t attempt to control or empty the mind
- If the mind wanders, simply return your focus to the object with a gentle smile
There is a collection of key components to any detox regime, the most important of which are diet, giving your body the time it needs to rest, and helping it to cleanse your tissues with therapeutic treatments.
Prana (Devanagari: pra-Na) is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘breath’ and is understood as the vital, life-sustaining force of living beings and the vital energy in all natural processes of the universe.
Thailand welcomes back international travellers and begins to reopen to the rest of the world, Koh Samui celebrates being voted as one of the Top 25 Islands Around the World by readers of influential Travel + Leisure magazine.