Kamalaya has remained open throughout the COVID-19 months, providing a safe haven for our guests. This gave us the opportunity to sensitively adapt to the changing requirements of the situation as it has unfolded and to implement the highest precautionary measures. Having already been working with newly developed health and safety protocols since March, our team is well-practiced and our operations are stringently safe, allowing you full peace of mind as you disconnect from the pressures of the outside world and reconnect deeply within.
Steps to protect safety, freedom and peace of mind:
- Koh Samui has had no new cases of Covid-19 since April 2020.
- Optional Covid-19 antibody testing is offered on day one and day six of your stay.
- As always, you have access to the care of an in-house medical doctor, a team of medical nurses as well as a broad scope of holistic therapists such as naturopaths, Chinese Medicine Doctors, ayurvedic therapists, physiotherapists, personal trainers.
- We understand there is currently a greater need to stay connected with family, friends and businesses, therefore there is complimentary wifi available in your room for the duration of your stay.
- Daily body temperature scan for all hosts and guests.
- Increased thorough deep cleaning practices introduced as a matter of course.