Detox Retreats at Kamalaya Koh Samui, Thailand
|Intro to Detox||Intro to Detox||Basic Detox||Basic Detox||Basic Detox||Comp Detox||Comp Detox||Comp Detox|
|3 nights||5 nights||7 nights||9 nights||14 nights||7 nights||9 nights||14 nights|
|Starting from (THB)||56,100||86,300||112,300||145,300||213,400||136,100||173,300||261,200|
|Meals per day||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Chi Nei Tsang 30 mins||2||2||5||7||10||4|
|Chi Nei Tsang 60 mins||1||3||4||4|
|Far Infrared Sauna 30 mins||2||3||5||7||10||6||8||13|
|Colon Hydrotherapy 60 mins||1||2||2||3||3||4|
|Detox Scrub & Wrap 60 mins||1||1||1||2||2|
|Lymphatic Drainage Massage 90 mins||1||2||3||3||5|
|Traditional Thai Massage 90 mins||1||1||1|
|Vital Essence Oil Massage 90 mins||1||1||1||1||1|
|Asian Hand Massage 45 mins||1|
|Asian Foot Massage 60 mins||1||2||1||1|
|Indian Head Massage 60 mins||1|
|Asian Facial Massage 60 mins||1||1|
|Personal Training 60 mins||1||3|
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht including 10% service charge & 7% VAT
- Minimum stay 3 nights throughout the year excluding peak season; minimum stay 7 nights during peak season from 23 December to 13 January every year
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on New Year's Eve @ THB 6,000/Person
- Check-in time 14:00 and Check-out time 12:00
- Rates, services charge and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
- Cancellation charges apply to both wellness programs and accommodation bookings
- Any cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full booking
- Any cancellation within 21 days of arrival will be charged at 50% of the full
- 23 Dec – 13 Jan each year: 50% of full booking charged if cancelled within 45 days
Non arrival & early check-out policy:
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Kamalaya Koh Samui will charge 100% of the total booking fee (including accommodation and wellness programs) for the full length of stay and as per the most up to date booking confirmation.
We strongly advise that all guests take out adequate travel insurance in case of unavoidable emergencies that may result in the cancellation of their stay at Kamalaya.
Wellness Package Terms and Conditions:
Please note that Kamalaya's wellness programs have been designed to help you reach your health goals in the most effective way. Any changes made to your program may compromise the efficacy of the program and the overall result.
- After check in, guests wishing to change or eliminate specific treatments in confirmed packages may do so subject to availability of the therapy they wish to substitute.
- All Kamalaya Wellness packages carry a built-in 20% discount on wellness and food and beverage services. Therefore cancellation of any packaged therapies will be credited at 80% of the normal retail price.
- Treatments selected in substitution will be charged at full retail rate against which any credits can be applied.
- Credits against cancelled treatments may only be used towards the purchase of treatments offered on the Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa treatment menu. These credits may not be used towards sessions with Visiting Practitioners, food and beverage, accommodation, purchases in the resort's retail shop or any incidental costs such as laundry services etc.
- In the case of a contra-indication whereby Kamalaya's health practitioners advise against a certain treatment included in the wellness package a credit of 80% will apply.
- Any cancelled treatments that are later re-instated into the package will be charged at 100%.
- Any unused credit from cancelling package treatments is non-refundable and non-transferable if left un-used by the end of the stay.
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes the Fitness Centre and Lap pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the Leisure swimming pool (located at Amrita Café©) between midday and 4pm.
- Children aged 8 to16 are required to book an 'extra bed' at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents.
- Children below the age of 6 may share a bed with parents free of charge and are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Children aged 6 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).