at Kamalaya Wellness and Spa-Resort on Koh Samui, Thailand
This one of a kind villa is a model example of how Kamalaya’s architect Robert Powell weaves elements from nature into his designs; creating living spaces that allow guests to reconnect with the earth whilst simultaneously offering luxury and comfort to enhance their stay.
Book If You Are Looking For
- One or two bedroom options
- Hilltop location with sea views
- Private swimming pool and yoga sala
- Easy access to restaurant, reception, Gallery, Library, Alchemy Lounge
- Large open-air living and outdoor spaces integrated with nature
- Villa size: 250 sqm for 1 bedroom villa | 306 sqm for 2 bedroom villa
Situated on a raised elevation overlooking the ocean and jungle down below, the Rock Top Pool Villa has a grand open-plan living room with vaulted ceilings, wooden pillars and soothing artworks sourced from throughout Asia. Majestic granite boulders that form part of the surrounding terrain are integrated within the fabric of the villa’s walls and staircase, as well as at the centre of the private swimming pool located on the terrace.
The Rock Top Pool Villa has a versatile layout and can be booked in either a one or two-bedroom configuration. The second bedroom can be separated from the main villa and has a separate dedicated entrance accessible from the outside.
What raises this villa to another level of luxury is its large private yoga sala overlooking the ocean. Suitable for one-to-one lessons or small private retreats, this dedicated space offers a breathtaking location for yoga practice or other activities surrounded by nature. With so many interesting reasons to book the Rock Top Pool Villa, guests are certain to experience a memorable stay.
- Occupancy: Upto 5 occupants
- Beds: Master bedroom with king bed. Second bedroom with either 1 king or 2 twins options. Extra bed on request.
- An individual residence with expansive living, sleeping and outdoor space
- Partial sea views from the main villa and bedroom
- Sea views from the outdoor terrace and yoga sala
- Split-level accommodation with large bedrooms and double wardrobes
- Creative design, featuring integrated granite rocks and other natural elements
- Private swimming pool with rock formations and ocean views (60 sqm)
- Available in either a one or two-bedroom configuration
- Indoor bathroom(s) with separate bathtub, indoor & outdoor shower, twin sinks
- Large living room with daybeds
- Outdoor terrace with daybeds and seating area
- WC/powder room on the ground floor
- The second bedroom also has a daybed overlooking a private courtyard
- Separate kitchenette with sink, hob and fridge
- Yoga mat upon request
|Rock Top Pool Villa||13 Jan - 30 Apr 20||1 May - 31 Oct 20||1 Nov - 21 Dec 20|
|Single / Double||Single / Double||Single / Double|
|1 BDR||34,800 / 41,900||29,900 / 35,900||34,000 / 41,000|
|2 BDR||40,300 / 49,400||34,600 / 42,400||39,300 / 48,400|
|*All rates are quoted in Thai Baht|