at Kamalaya Wellness and Spa-Resort on Koh Samui, Thailand
These are cosy retreats simply designed and accented with natural furnishings. Nestled amidst magnificent boulders and trees, these rooms are minutes away from the hilltop Yoga Pavilion and Yantra Hall.
- 24 units (some twin beds and some king beds), many with exceptional views of sea and nature.
There are 18 Garden View and 6 Sea View Hillside Rooms.
- 35 sq meter floor plan
- Many with balconies
All of Kamalaya's accommodation include the following:
- CD & stereo system
- Beverage & snack facilities
- Personal safe
- Hair dryer
- Yoga Mats
- PDF Download of our Hillside RoomsHillside-Rooms.pdf598 K
|Hillside Rooms||11 Jan - 31 Mar 2016||1 Apr - 31 Oct 2016|
|Double||Single / Double|
|Hillside room||6,700 / 7,700||6,900 / 8,500|
|Hillside room garden
|7,500 / 8,700||7,700 / 9,600|
|Hillside room sea
|9,100 / 10,700||9,400 / 11,800|
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- Initial Wellness Consultation
- Use of Steam Cavern, Swimming Pools, Plunge Pools & Fitness Center
- Attendance to the scheduled holistic activities
Airport transfer (one way): 1,250 THB
Meal Plan: Breakfast 925 THB, Lunch 1,250 THB, Dinner 1,575 THB
- Cancellation charges apply to both wellness programs and accommodation bookings
- Any cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full booking
- Any cancellation within 21 days of arrival will be charged at 50% of the full
- 20 Dec '15 Jan each year: 50% of full booking charged if cancelled within 45 days
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht including 10% service charge & 7% VAT
- Prices are per room per night
- Minimum stay 3 nights throughout the year excluding peak season; minimum stay 7 nights during peak season from 20 December to 15 January every year
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on New Year's Eve @ THB 5,500/Person
- Check-in time 14:00 and Check-out time 12:00
- Rates, services charge and taxes are subject to change without prior notice
NON ARRIVAL & EARLY CHECK-OUT POLICY
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Kamalaya Koh Samui will charge 100% of the total booking fee (including accommodation and wellness programs) for the full length of stay and as per the most up to date booking confirmation.
We strongly advise that all guests take out adequate travel insurance in case of unavoidable emergencies that may result in the cancellation of their stay at Kamalaya.
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes the Fitness Centre and Lap pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the Leisure swimming pool (located at Amrita Cafè) between midday and 4pm.
- Children aged 8 to16 are required to book an 'extra bed' at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents.
- Children below the age of 6 may share a bed with parents free of charge and are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Children aged 6 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).