Working at Kamalaya Koh Samui
Already benchmarked as the blueprint for future wellness retreats and spa holidays, award winning Kamalaya offers exciting employment opportunities for people who genuinely care about the well-being and happiness of others. The sanctuary comprises a 75-room wellness resort, featuring two restaurants, a tea lounge and extensive wellness and spa facilities. Kamalaya offers wellness solutions that include over 70 treatments from Eastern and Western healing traditions, as well as programs, retreats and holistic classes, all within a resort of outstanding natural beauty. There are many personal and professional growth development opportunities across our wellness and hospitality departments. We are looking for individuals who truly care about people, health and wellbeing and who can provide the best possible service to our guests. We strongly believe that it isn't just our guests who can explore and experience life's potential at Kamalaya, but our employees as well. Whichever role you might apply for, you can expect to receive the training and on-going support necessary both for your own development and for the team as a whole. Kamalaya offers competitive packages, benefits and conditions in all positions.
If you would like to apply for any of the currently listed vacancies below please send your CV to our HR department at the following email address: careers(at)kamalaya.com
Come and join us - feel life's potential!
Yoga Teacher/Yoga Instructor
• Responsible for conducting and instructing of Pilates mat and reformer, flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga classes.
• Require Minimum one year as a Yoga instructor. Yoga certification: 150 hrs and ability, willingness to grow and learn.
Personal Trainer (2 position)
• Possess the ability to motivate and enthuse people from a wide range of backgrounds
• High school diploma and certification classes; associates or bachelor's degree in fitness-related field may be preferred
• Male or Female, ask not over 32 years old
• Good communication and 'people' skills
• An outgoing and friendly personality
• A tactful approach and responsible attitude to health and safety
• The ability to motivate and inspire people
• Basic Knowledge of nutrition and healthy foods
• Good fitness levels
• Female Ages 18-30 years and Only Thai Nationality
• At least 1 years experience in similar position
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Good command of spoken & written in English
SPA Therapist (Many position-Urgent)
• Experience in similar position or 150 hours Thai massage certification
• Basic communication in English