Working at Kamalaya Koh Samui
Already benchmarked as the blueprint for future wellness retreats and spa holidays, award winning Kamalaya offers exciting employment opportunities for people who genuinely care about the well-being and happiness of others. The sanctuary comprises a 75-room wellness resort, featuring two restaurants, a tea lounge and extensive wellness and spa facilities. Kamalaya offers wellness solutions that include over 70 treatments from Eastern and Western healing traditions, as well as programs, retreats and holistic classes, all within a resort of outstanding natural beauty. There are many personal and professional growth development opportunities across our wellness and hospitality departments. We are looking for individuals who truly care about people, health and wellbeing and who can provide the best possible service to our guests. We strongly believe that it isn't just our guests who can explore and experience life's potential at Kamalaya, but our employees as well. Whichever role you might apply for, you can expect to receive the training and on-going support necessary both for your own development and for the team as a whole. Kamalaya offers competitive packages, benefits and conditions in all positions.
If you would like to apply for any of the currently listed vacancies below please send your CV to our HR department at the following email address: ahrm(at)kamalaya.com
Come and join us - feel life's potential!
NATUROPATH/HOLISTIC WELLNESS CONSULTANT
A thorough knowledge of naturopathic systems and modalities with a minimum of three years clinical experience. A deeper knowledge of cellular detoxification, weight control and stress management is preferred
The ability to work as part of a large team and to show cross cultural sensitivity in dealings with colleagues and guests is very important
A self-motivated team player with a personable disposition and excellent people skills, including the ability to relate to people in a friendly, understanding, and professional manner
The ability to speak a foreign language is preferred
Please email wellnessdirector(at)kamalaya.com for more in depth information regarding this current Naturopathic position.
Assistant SPA Manager
• Thai Nationality Only
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Good Command of English Language and computer skill
• Female Age range from 28 to 45
• Experience as Spa Supervisor at least 1 year
• Open minded to trying new things or experiences and able to work in a flexible environment
• Able to work under pressure
• Responsible for managing and running spa operations including:
• Working long hours as needed
• Handling and solving problems from customer or employee or clients
• Making sure goals are met
• Providing daily reports of any issues or problems that happened during the day
• Helping reception when there is not enough manpower
• any additional requirements as needed
• monitor customer satisfaction daily
• Keep ongoing communication going between departments
• Delegating tasks to other departments
• Able to make decisions
• Handle HR duties in department.
Personal Trainer (2 position)
• Possess the ability to motivate and enthuse people from a wide range of backgrounds
• High school diploma and certification classes; associates or bachelor's degree in fitness-related field may be preferred
• Male or Female, ask not over 32 years old
• Good communication and 'people' skills
• An outgoing and friendly personality
• A tactful approach and responsible attitude to health and safety
• The ability to motivate and inspire people
• Basic Knowledge of nutrition and healthy foods
• Good fitness levels
• Degree or Certificate in Spa therapies, including training certificates of all courses attended for knowledge update. Trainer certification required
• Excellent written and spoken in English.
• Minimum 5 years experience as therapist.
• A deep commitment to healing and to serving others.
• A respect for and desire to learn about other healing and spa modalities and openness and passion for learning other approaches to spa treatments and the ability to work with other practitioners as part of a team.
• A self-motivated team player with a personable disposition and excellent people skills, including the ability to relate to people in a friendly, understanding and professional manner.
• Ability to use RA system to be able to blocked therapist from their schedule for a training.
• Ability to work with other practitioners as part of a team.
SPA Therapist (Many position-Urgent)
• Experience in similar position or 150 hours Thai massage certification
• Basic communication in English